Diamond Microdermabrasion uses fine diamond micro-crystals to deeply exfoliate the skin, removing dead, built up skin cells on the surface. Once the dead skin cells are removed, fresh skin cells are revealed, resulting in a smoother, tighter and fresher skin.
Microdermabrasion is particularly effective for open pores, scarring, acne, pigmentation, sun damage, wrinkles and ageing skin. It is effective in replenishing new skin cells, rejuvenating the skin and resulting in a more youthful glow, which benefits dry skin and oily skin.
The procedure of microdermabrasion is not painful and is performed only by experienced aestheticians at Carbon Blush Guildford. Suitable products, depending on your skin type and condition, will be applied to the skin after the procedure which will allow for greater penetration. Microdermabrasion has exceptional results when completing a course of treatment.
BENEFITS OF MICRODERMABRASION:
- Deeply exfoliates the skin, revealing a natural glow.
- Improves appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Smooths out open pores
- Smooths rough, blemish prone skin
- Improves pigmentation and sun damage
- Stimulates collagen production, promoting the growth and replenishment of healthy new cells
- Treats a variety of skin conditions
EFFECTIVE FOR TREATING:
- Ageing skin
- Lines and wrinkles
- Acne and acne scarring
- Open pores
- Oily and dry skin
- Rough skin
- Single – £95
- Course of 3 – £220
- Course of 6 – £375