At Carbon Blush we offer a range of different strength acid skin peels to cater to different skin types and conditions. These include lactic, glycolic, salicylic and trichloroacetic (TCA) acid peels. Peels are used to improve patient outcomes for a range of skin conditions including ageing skin, photo damage, pigmentation, melasma, open pores, active acne and acne scarring.
Skin peels effectively exfoliate damaged stratum corneum (uppermost skin layers) and induce skin cell regeneration, collagen and elastin production, resulting in a smoother and more flawless skin. Dead skin cells are scuffed away where bacteria can harbour for acne sufferers and smooths dry, crepey skin which enhances fine lines and wrinkles.
The Milk peel is a very light peel which combines lactic acid and is especially used for clients with sensitive skin or who have never had a peel before. This gently cleans the skin of excess oils and dead skin cells and freshens up lifeless skin.
OBAGI BLUE RADIANCE PEEL
This is a light to medium peel which contains a unique and patented blend of acids to provide a gentle yet extremely effective peel, resulting in tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin immediately after just one use. This peels is effective for all skin types, including ageing skin and acne prone skin. This peel is most effective when done in a course of 3-6 treatments. Some dryness and flaking for a few days can be common with this peel.
The Transform Peel is a strong TCA acid peel which allows deep skin rejuvenation and transformation. This radically helps to eliminate blemishes, acne scars, wrinkles, uneven pigmentation and sun damage whilst increasing overall texture and brightness. A week of sensitivity, dryness and flaking is to be expected with the Transform Peel and It is advised for patients to prep their skin with the Obagi Nu-Derm System prior to TCA peels and to continue use of the Obagi Nu-Derm System as maintenance. Further information about this range is available online and in our clinic.
Benefits of skin peels:
- Excellent anti-ageing treatment
- Improves your skin’s look, texture and tone immediately after treatment
- Improves skin elasticity
- Encourages collagen production
- Smooths out open pores
- Reduces scarring
- Evens out skin tone and improves texture
- Suitable for treating darker skin tones with pigmentary problems.
- No downtime for light peels
Skin peels are effective for treating:
- Face, neck, chest, back, arms, hands
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Open pores
- Sun damage
- Acne scarring
- Dull, lifeless skin
- Rough skin
- Stay out of direct sunlight for at least a week after treatment (longer for TCA peels)
- Use a physical sunblock (not a chemical sun cream), at least an SPF 30
- Avoid picking skin
- Cleanse with a gentle cleanser and avoid exfoliating products for at least a week after treatment
- Avoid perfume and perfumed products for a few days after treatment
- Avoid retinol and salicylic acid based products for a few days after treatment (longer for TCA peels)
- Minimise makeup use for a few days, particularly if acne prone (longer for TCA peels
- MILK PEEL
Single – £75
- OBAGI BLUE RADIANCE PEEL
Single – £115 Course of 3 – £260 Course of 6 – £390
- TRANSFORM PEEL
Single – £350
01483 613372 / 07730 367832